Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Dec 20, 2008, 9:29 PM   #1

HellO

I have been using the A3 Epson SP 1400 for half a year now with a CIS system and have made some beautiful printouts, at first the prints came out amazing, but now my printer has stopped working and keeps showing paper jam problem and doesn't print, there's nothing wrong with the paper feeder , the problem is when i go to print, the printer does its cycles getting ready to print, then feeds paper through and sets it up, then the paper jam and power lights start flashing at the same time and doesn't start printing and says "Paper jam /cd tray jam", I've tried reading tons of forums and trying things like cleaning rubber paper feeder wheel, checking foreign objects and have even set up a waste ink tank and tried resetting the printer, but still nothing .....would be so grateful if somebody can help me with this.

Thank You so much in advance if someone can offer me any help.
N.A.SUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 21, 2008, 5:31 AM   #2

LOL... I see you've posted this in a LOT of places... I've replied elsewhere but just for completeness you might want to select a central point for replies and feedback on that when all is done so folks can learn from the responses you get.
websnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2008, 7:52 AM   #3

Hi

Yes heheh...wanted to get as much help as I could with this.

I am going to use the Nifty-stuff com forum to post more replies, as I got 2 replies from there.

Thanks!
N.A.SUKI is offline   Reply With Quote