Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Dec 21, 2003, 4:18 PM   #1

Default i960 and borderless 4 X 6...

I just printed some 4 X 6 's with the sample pack of canon photo paper pro included with my new canon i960. Man, they are awesome looking! Here's my dilemma...I can't find this paper anywhere near me. Staples, Office Max, even the camera stores don't seem to carry it (and I live in the Cleveland, OH area, so it's not like I live in the boonies!). Is there a good place to buy online? Does Red River carry 4 X 6 size? I didn't think I would actually use this feature, but it's really handy to just print and not have to worry about trimming them. Thanks for any info!

Amy
amytude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 22, 2003, 8:42 AM   #2

I have found the 4x6 Canon paper at The Office Depot, Best Buy and Comp USA. If you don't have any of these is Cleveland you might try their web sites.
magicmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 12:49 PM   #3

I am actually really considering this printer how do you like it?
SnowPunk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 1:35 PM   #4

magicmike--thanks, did find it at best buy. The one near me must have been out??? And, for some reason, I cannot reach a live person at compusa and the nearest one is around 35 min. away. Weird, huh? Anyway, snowpunk I really like this printer so far. I love the borderless 4 X 6, sooooo easy!!! Really good quality for a printer this price. I use it with the canon photo paper pro and I ordered some red river to compare. The text printing is a bit slow, but not so slow that it drives me crazy. Besides, I mostly print out photos anymore. I found mine at Staples for $199 and then got a $40 gift card by mail. Try after Christmas, I bet they'll have some good sales going on. For what it's worth, I would highly recommend this printer. Hope that helped!

Amy
amytude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 2:38 PM   #5

Where did you find the best deal on the red river paper?
SnowPunk98 is offline   Reply With Quote