Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Feb 3, 2004, 6:30 PM   #1

Default Canon i960 and Canon Paper? Print life?

I did go ahead and purchase the Canon i960 2 weeks ago. So far I have only used the sample paper that came with the printer, "Photo Paper Pro" I don't know but I am assuming this is Canons best paper? I have yet to purchase more paper because I'm still trying to figure out which Canon paper is which from a "good - better - best" stand point? Also since print life is currently being discussed I would like to know what the expected print life is using the different Canon Papers?

Is there any other paper that would give me similar quality pics and have the same or longer life? And would this other paper be less expensive than Canon paper?

So far I am very pleased with the few prints I have done on the i960. and so is everyone who has seen them.

Thanks,

Brian
FastSS396Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 3, 2004, 6:52 PM   #2

Take a look at Red River Papers, particularly Polar and Ultra Pro. I use the Polar Gloss and Satin with my Canon i960 and find it very pleasing. I also take advantage of their free ICC profiles for the Canon printer/RR papers. You can get a sample pack of their papers to try all they offer or those just designed for photography.

http://www.redrivercatalog.com
ohenry is offline   Reply With Quote