Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Apr 1, 2004, 3:29 AM   #1

Default Canon i9100 and the HP Photosmart 7960

Hello there, i wonder if you could help me.

I am interested in buying a printer within the next few days. I have looked at the review for the two printers above and i am having difficulty deciding whch one get my cash

I want a printer with outstanding quality, y ? , well i want to be able to print photos as nar to "real life as is possible" as well as wanting to be able to produce full pages o edge to edge graphics. I am interested in making a few brouchures, like a magazine, so a good printer is essential.

My Questions

If i was to make A4 sizes brochures then i could print A3 and fold them in half, the canon i9100 prints upto A3 size i think and really i need to know wether its print quality can match that of the HP P7960. On a PHOTO level and a full page graphical poster type level.

Ive read from numerous sources that the HP is very very good, but i want to be able to print on BOTH sides for my brochure, and the according to the HP website their both sided paper isnt listed as compatible with this machine. If this is tru this is no good to me.

I have looked at the HP 9680 because that A3 but i read somewere it uality isnt that great.. any thoughts?

I hope you kinda understand what i am looking for, and i would really really appreciate your thought

Thanks
Ginja_NInja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links