Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jun 23, 2004, 3:12 PM   #1

Does anyone know the ml capacity of original Epson cartridges for the R300 ??

I have just bought some replacements from another company and the capacity is shown as 13ml .. problem is they are 5 grams lighter than the Epson ones.

To quote the reseller: "Atlantic Inkjet Epson inkjet cartridge is designed to be a direct replacement for the original Epson Stylus Photo R300M ink cartridges . Our compatible inkjet cartridges for Epson printers are 100% guaranteed and factory tested to meet Epson Stylus Photo R300M inkjet cartridge specifications. You can feel confident that our Epson compatible ink cartridges are designed for your printer model."

I want to be sure they are the direct replacement .. or have I been robbed ??
el-diablo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 23, 2004, 5:14 PM   #2

Firstly, third party cartridges usually are more trouble than they are worth. Clogged printheads, bad color output, and the like.

As for ml ratings, Epson will not publish this info on their cartridges (Canon and HP do, however). So, hard to tell what they are suppose to be. Regardless, just because this company says "100% compatible" - that just means they are going to fit and spit out ink - it does not guarantee ink quantity or quality.
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote