Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jul 28, 2004, 8:30 AM   #1

Hi everyone,

I am a market research consultant that works in the consumer electronics space. We have a study in the LA area where we are looking for high-end digital camera owners (5.0 MP and higher inlcuding SLRs) who are in the market for a new photo printer. At this point I can't give out the client (one of the big 3), but you will receive their high end photoinkjet printer for participating (will disclose model to those who qualify, see below).

The catch you ask? Well since this is a LEGITIMATE research study, so first you have to be qualified to ensure you match the profile we are looking for which is mostly that you own a higher-end camera described above andyou are planning to purchase aprinterin the next 6monthsbut there are a few other criteria. Second, you must live within reasonable driving distance of Torrence, CA. Third, you must available for a 2-1/2 hour to research interview that includes setting up the printer.

If youare interested, please email me at( rory@primefocusresearch.com) and provide your name, phone number and camera model. You will be called and asked the screening criteria to ensure you qualify and given more information (inlcuding the sponsoring printer company). This re*****h is very limited, there are only 3 openings at the time of writing this and I assure you that this is legitimate research helping the company streamline the installation of the printer and better understand your needs as a high-end digicam owner.

Thanks
primefocusresearch.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links