Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jun 1, 2005, 11:05 PM   #461

weapon wrote:
Quote:
that is it... the fancy quotes are messed up! In the final I would just stick to basics.
Very odd! The only reason that shouldn't show up on any browser is if it's not rendering the pages as UTF-8. Just for laughs pull down your character encoding menu and see if you can manualy select UTF-8.

/me kicks the website for odd querky bullets
/me kicks panther for not rendering UTF-8 "open close". quotes

Addition, I can reproduce the error in mozilla by manualy setting character encoding to ISO-8859-1 and double quotes are rendered as â (a with accent) € (C with = in center?)?
zakezuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2005, 11:42 PM   #462

Thanks guys it works.. Now where the heck do we get these trays?
Obitron64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2005, 12:56 AM   #463

zakezuke wrote:
Quote:
Very odd! The only reason that shouldn't show up on any browser is if it's not rendering the pages as UTF-8. Just for laughs pull down your character encoding menu and see if you can manualy select UTF-8.
That was it. Thanks Zakezuke.
weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2005, 4:39 AM   #464

Obitron64 wrote:
Quote:
I don't know... you tell us! If you are in Italy you might have an easier time contacting the Canon Parts Department then us in the Americas where they simply don't sell CD-r printing models. https://self-service.canon-europe.com/ce/pages/

If you do manage to get one, let us know the contact info. I for one would like to add it to the FAQ I just posted.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...07&forum_id=40

Old Jun 2, 2005, 8:11 AM   #465

Well I tried to purchase it from american canon.. that didn't work..lol
Old Jun 2, 2005, 8:11 AM   #466

zakezuke wrote:
Quote:
Obitron64 wrote:
Quote:
I don't know... you tell us! If you are in Italy you might have an easier time contacting the Canon Parts Department then us in the Americas where they simply don't sell CD-r printing models. https://self-service.canon-europe.com/ce/pages/

If you do manage to get one, let us know the contact info. I for one would like to add it to the FAQ I just posted.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=40
Oh no I meant I "am" italian american..lol Sorry for the confusion. :lol:
Old Jun 2, 2005, 11:44 AM   #467

Obitron64 wrote:
Quote:
zakezuke wrote:
Quote:
Obitron64 wrote:
Ah, that explains why Non posso sentere de ti quando voglio solomente una cosa e io ho niente. LOL
JAXXBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2005, 1:53 PM   #468

Quote:
zakezuke - section 4 looks good but I am getting a lot of wierd charaters.
Looks fine to me. Try changing your web browsers "Character Encoding" setting. In Firefox, go to View->Character Encoding and select one. I have mine set to "Unicode (UTF-8)".
tarindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2005, 4:08 PM   #469

Obitron64 wrote:
Quote:
:lol:

Got family in the old country? They willing to make a few phone calls to canon europe and ask for QL2-0605-000 CDr Tray B? Or are you on the east coast where it's still common to have ethic communities.

I put together all info I found regarding the tray :arrow:here But unfortunatly the only place I know where to buy the tray in the US is on :arrow:e-bay.
And perhaps :arrow:here when :arrow:Chousden gets around to ordering and sells his surplus.

I'm most pleased with my modified epson r200/r300 tray. It requires only 3 or 4 cuts, two are 2mm which might be able to be ground down with sand paper.
Others enjoyed luck with cardboard, plastic, or slightly easier a tray made from old slim black jewel cases. Both the Epson tray and the slim black jewel case are ideal because they have that center hub ever so useful to keep the CD in place as it goes over the rollers.

Old Jun 2, 2005, 7:22 PM   #470

zakezuke wrote:
Quote:
Obitron64 wrote:
Quote:
:lol:

Got family in the old country? They willing to make a few phone calls to canon europe and ask for QL2-0605-000 CDr Tray B? Or are you on the east coast where it's still common to have ethic communities.

I put together all info I found regarding the tray :arrow:here But unfortunatly the only place I know where to buy the tray in the US is on :arrow:e-bay.
And perhaps :arrow:here when :arrow:Chousden gets around to ordering and sells his surplus.

I'm most pleased with my modified epson r200/r300 tray. It requires only 3 or 4 cuts, two are 2mm which might be able to be ground down with sand paper.
Others enjoyed luck with cardboard, plastic, or slightly easier a tray made from old slim black jewel cases. Both the Epson tray and the slim black jewel case are ideal because they have that center hub ever so useful to keep the CD in place as it goes over the rollers.
Hey...shut up you a$$.....I was bidding on that due to the fact that I can't get a perfect print with mine....now it is too rich for my blood when you factor in the $13 shipping the guy wants.

needs to shift it down if you look at the center ring it is not centered....any ideas via software????

Kurto2021 is offline   Reply With Quote