Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jun 10, 2005, 8:21 AM   #521

Thanks,

I'm still shopping and the wife would prefer a multifunction, but I need CD/DVD printing and I will only buy Canon. I may just wait to see what the next series has to offer, it's more impatience than need that drives my search right now.

Anyone know when the next US series of Canon's that are rumored to have CD/DVD printing enabled are set to release? Usually mid-late summer, but they aren't showing any up coming products yet.
rjwaldren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 1:27 PM   #522

[align=left]im putting an order in with my supplier for the ip3000 trays, i think they are compatable with all the 'ip' range of cd printers.[/align]

[align=left]i just want to gage interest before i decide how many to get, cost to me includeing world-wide shipping will be just over £16 each so i will be looking to get atleast £20 per tray. The last one i sold on ebay went for £28 plus postage soi think £20 is cheap![/align]

[align=left]Theywill be with me by friday the 17thso i could post them to arrive worldwide by the end of the next week... [/align]

[align=left]If you want to trust me then you can PM me for the address andput £20 in my paypal account,then write your address in the notes section for me to have it delivered to.[/align]

[align=left]If your not the trusting type i can set up a 'buy it now'auction for you on ebaylike i did before but it will push the price up to £25per trayto coverfees. (FYIi have about 70 100% good feedback!)[/align]
I WILL BE PUTTING MY ORDER IN 9am MONDAY MORNING GMT

[align=left]Alex[/align]
_Alex_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 2:18 PM   #523

I will be selling my Canontrays for $20 US Shipped USPS Priority mail. I should have them by the end of next week.
soundforbjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 4:56 PM   #524

I'm in! Where do I pay?

TM
tomm2@earthlink.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 5:37 PM   #525

rjwaldren wrote:
Quote:
Has there been any success with the MP780 or MP760 yet?
There is talk of the service manual over at drunker channel http://www.druckerchannel.de/ . And from what I can make out at least one person who complained about their swiss model not printing on DVDs, doing the in and out thing and rejecting it. Assuming I read this correctly, "Die Aufnahem für die DVD´s wird zwar eingezogen aber nach kurzen hin- und her wird sie unbedruckt wieder ausgespuckt"

Problem is I can't speak or write in german hardly at all. "Wo "service-manual" Canon mp760 ist?" Any time I try I get told to sit in the corner and be ashamed. You can see my attempt at http://www.druckerchannel.de/forum.p...itrag&ID=46392

Or perhaps if your interested in the subject and can write Deutch better than my self you can ask for the info in a way better understood then my attempt.
zakezuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 6:09 PM   #526

Alex, are you gonna be selling the tray only? or and the tray base unit too?
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:15 PM   #527

that is a good question, mantis.

I also would like the missing rollers.
weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2005, 6:51 AM   #528

missing rollers? the last tray i sent worked as is... maybe you have a different model, if you can get me a part number i can add them to my order.

Alex
_Alex_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2005, 9:45 AM   #529

Alex, it can work as is, but it will not pull the tray in automatically without the base unit, that's what I understand from what I read at least.
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2005, 11:44 AM   #530

Help.

I updated my destination code and have the pink text for IP3000 and I updated by reg key to set CmnFSI_CDRSWITCH=1 but when I try to print a label it still complains about the inner door being open. Is there something else I was supposed to do?

Thanks,

Yvonne
yvonneb is offline   Reply With Quote