Old Jun 20, 2005, 4:22 PM   #611

ACK no idea why that happened
Chousden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 4:22 PM   #612

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6779384190

Another auction for Monday
Chousden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 9:44 PM   #613

HEY EVERYONE! QUIT QUIT QUIT ALREADY! Stop trying to fuss with making the US Canon Pixma Printers print on CD's or DVD's! THERE IS AN EASY ANSWER NOW! There is FINALLY AS US Company, located in Illinois and has an online electronics store with a duplicate shop in the UK! What does this mean? THIS MEANS YOU CAN order the IP3000, 4000 or FAMOUS IP5000 (THE UK VERSION), and get it SENT directly to your US residence and GO TO TOWN, PRINT beautiful CD's and DVD's to your HEARTS content! This company EVEN throws in a voltage/Power plug adapter to make the UK plug work in the US. It comes complete with the CD/DVD tray and CD-Label Software. It's the real, genuine European version from the UK, and Canon in the UK does qualify the warranty! Now don't complain about the little extra money they charge for the UK version! Be happy WE can get them now! I ordered the IP5000 (EU version), and got it in ONE day! It works AWESOME! I LOVE my Canon Pixma IP5000 printer! OKAY, here is the web site! They are a great company. I asked them about getting the ip6000d, 8500 and MFP's and they said probably this fall!

LINK:

http://www.expansys-usa.com/product....N_PIXMA_IP5000

http://www.expansys-usa.com/Main Site

Anyone have any questions about my order, e-mail me at cbolter@charter.net

E-mail to iSAPS guy!
iSAPS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 9:50 PM   #614

:-)

I did find out that the Canon $20 MIR for buying a single function printer, or the $70 MIR on adding a laptop, Powershot or computer has been extended until the end of September, 05. Also, Canon extended the MIR for the multifunctions and IP90 on getting the $50 back with a laptop, computer or Powershot. HOWEVER, this is for the US, Virgin Islands and PuertoRico ONLY. I tried it when I bought the UK ip5000 from the website here in the US (see my post above), and the express MIR stipulates only from US printers bought in the US, Virgin Islands and PR.
Old Jun 20, 2005, 10:11 PM   #615

iSAPS Guy wrote:
Quote:
HEY EVERYONE! QUIT QUIT QUIT ALREADY! Stop trying to fuss with making the US Canon Pixma Printers print on CD's or DVD's! THERE IS AN EASY ANSWER NOW! There is FINALLY AS US Company, located in Illinois and has an online electronics store with a duplicate shop in the UK! What does this mean? THIS MEANS YOU CAN order the IP3000, 4000 or FAMOUS IP5000 (THE UK VERSION), and get it SENT directly to your US residence and GO TO TOWN, PRINT beautiful CD's and DVD's to your HEARTS content! This company EVEN throws in a voltage/Power plug adapter to make the UK plug work in the US. It comes complete with the CD/DVD tray and CD-Label Software. It's the real, genuine European version from the UK, and Canon in the UK does qualify the warranty! Now don't complain about the little extra money they charge for the UK version! Be happy WE can get them now! I ordered the IP5000 (EU version), and got it in ONE day! It works AWESOME! I LOVE my Canon Pixma IP5000 printer! OKAY, here is the web site! They are a great company. I asked them about getting the ip6000d, 8500 and MFP's and they said probably this fall!

LINK:

E-mail to iSAPS guy!

Little to pricey for some and the cardboard, epson modified or real canon trays aren't that hard to come by.

Only 5 steps are required:

1. Remove plastic blocking the opening.

2. Set CD-R mode to enable.

3. Install the driver.

4. Install the cd/dvd label software.

5. Purchase or make CD tray.

Sticking it to EPSON = :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
KnightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 10:40 PM   #616

KnightCrawler wrote:
Quote:
iSAPS Guy wrote:
Quote:

LINK:

E-mail to iSAPS guy!

Little to pricey for some and the cardboard, epson modified or real canon trays aren't that hard to come by.

Only 5 steps are required:

1. Remove plastic blocking the opening.

2. Set CD-R mode to enable.

3. Install the driver.

4. Install the cd/dvd label software.

5. Purchase or make CD tray.

Sticking it to EPSON = :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

And it sounds a little too much like an ad.
CanonFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 10:54 PM   #617

:blah:Sorry, if it sounds like an ad, I do work for retail, sometimes for Canon. I love their digitial cameras, printers and scanners. It's fun to sell them too.

Old Jun 20, 2005, 11:34 PM   #618

If you had read the entire thread, you would know that we've been aware of this for a long time now.

I got paid $15 to buymy IP3000. How much is it from them?Paying overdouble for a Euro model is not my idea of saving. The "fuss" took less then 10 minutes to fix.

iSAPS Guy wrote:
Quote:

LINK:

E-mail to iSAPS guy!
soundforbjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 3:02 AM   #619

I got a ip5000 for FAR. I would never pay $200 for the same printer when I can just follow directions.
weapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 8:02 AM   #620

cd tray:

KnightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote