Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jul 5, 2005, 9:19 PM   #771

Hi all... Just wanted to say hello. No info from my sister-in-law or brother yet, I will keep trying, frustrated or not.

I only speak/read english so I'm no help with that site. Sorry Zake! :shock:And I don't know anyone who does... not anymore anyhow. Actually, I know polish but that isn't much help. lol Oh well... Going to pop over to the other topic- I have some other q's on media.

Later all
Jersey_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2005, 9:52 PM   #772

Jersey_Girl wrote:
Quote:
Actually, I know polish but that isn't much help. lol Oh well... Going to pop over to the other topic- I have some other q's on media.
Ty mówić po polski?
Mój dziadek był od Polska , oprócz nigdy uczył jego dzieci Polski.

I have a friend checking out a Hong Kong solution.

Mój Chiński jest gorszy niż mój polski lol

If you know anyone in poland http://www.canon.pl/gdzie_kupic/automatyka_biurowa/ Who knows... perhaps one of the polska service centers will take a credit card and ship overseas
zakezuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 12:33 AM   #773

Johnbgood, btw are you going to give us a heads up when you are putting the parts up for auction and how are you titling the items?Thanks,GeneL
GeneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 3:26 AM   #774

zakezuke wrote:
Quote:
Silly question... has anyone ever ordered from escom.de?

They say, "Die Kosten für den Versand nach USA betragen 18,00 €" which is a to be expected shipping charge. They also have
http://www.escom.de/1060223.html
SP/CA CD-Rom Tray Assy ip3000

Artikel-Nr.: 1060223 Original-Nr.: QL2-0605-000 for € 3,87 without vat and € 4,49 with vat.

If this is true, and there are no other delivery expenses, and they accept creditcards, well wooo hooo... if not sorry for getting your hopes up.

Zake- Hope this helps.... I don't know what the currency exchange rate is tho:::::

1. 1060223 FRAPPROX. CD Rome Tray Assy ip3000 1 16,00%? 3,87? 3,87
2. Z93501 forwarding expenses the USA 1 16,00%? 15,52? 15,52
Sum (net): ? 19,39
VAT: ? 3,10
Sum total: ? 22,49

Thats to New Jersey USA

I'll see what else I can find out.

Old Jul 6, 2005, 3:38 AM   #775

Zake---

I did a currency exchange rate on the net- supposed to be up to the minute. Anyhoo, here's what I've got:::::

22.49 euro = $26.8510 USD

Does this help?? :?So, I guess you can order these trays from them and all it would cost in total would be $26.85 US... But what do I kno??? lol

Feedback please............

I'm going to e-mail them and see if I can't get a deal on a whole smeal of 'em.

I'll post back what I find out.... If it's cheaper, which it should be, to buy a bunch, I'll take orders, but then we'd have to figure in shipping from person to person here in the states--- so it might NOT be cheaper. Ahhhhhh!!!! I've just confused even myself!

Help me please! lol

ok.... hmmmmm.... maybe I'll wait to email them.... hmmmm... maybe I'll let YOU email them! )) lol Let me kno....

Chow for now
Old Jul 6, 2005, 4:54 AM   #776

zakezuke wrote:
Quote:
Jersey_Girl wrote:
Quote:
Actually, I know polish but that isn't much help. lol Oh well... Going to pop over to the other topic- I have some other q's on media.
Quote:

Ty mówić po polski?
Mój dziadek był od Polska , oprócz nigdy uczył jego dzieci Polski.

I have a friend checking out a Hong Kong solution.

Mój Chiński jest gorszy niż mój polski lol

If you know anyone in poland http://www.canon.pl/gdzie_kupic/automatyka_biurowa/ Who knows... perhaps one of the polska service centers will take a credit card and ship overseas
Finally got back here.I hate when I can't sleep! Ugh! Justrealized you posted another and I didn't see it. Sooooooo........ :-)

Tak mówię i czytać niektóre język polski. Mój dziadek był polski. Kocham osobę dawno i on jest polski. Matka Człowieka wykładają mnie poleruje. Musi uczyć się polskiego. Wiele rodzina od Polski. Wiele polskie Boże Narodzenie. Mój polski żaden dobry!

My english is best. And I don't knowANY chinese- did I get that right??? Well, I USED to know a few words- but I can't remember them! lol How many languages do you speak anyhow!!!

Chow for now..... Catcha Later
Old Jul 6, 2005, 12:02 PM   #777

Hi Guys,
Ok, here's the deal: I think it would be easier to smuggle an Elephant through Customs than what I have had to go through trying to get these parts.
Here is how it's going to work: if you still need a tray and insert (my parts are Genuine Canon Trays and the Insert for mini DVD's bundled together)
I have used my tray on about 35 Printable Media DVD's and CD's with absolutely no problems (once you get the hang of CD_Label Print, quite easy actually) You can also print from other applications (ie Roxio etc..)
I will have these ready for shipment by late next week, around the 15th or so.
These are rather limited but, true to my word, I will offer them here first.
If you want to ensure you get a set as soon as I receive them, here are the specifics:

1 Email me at canon_tray@charter.net
2 Please use your PayPal email for this correspondence because I will use that address to send a Payment Request from my PayPal Account.
3 I will sell only to members of this forum for $37.00 per Bundle shipping included.
4 Depending on how many requests I receive for this advance sale, I will limit quantities to a maximun of two sets per address (please don't ask for more, I'd like to ensure I can provide for as many people from this forum as I can)
5 After seeing how many requests I receive compared to the number of trays available, I will send a Payment Request from PayPal for either 1 set or two sets if my quantity is adequate.
6 MOST IMPORTANT - these will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Meaning the first to pay will guarantee they receive a set.
7 I WILL NOT send more Payment Requests than can be covered from my shipment. I may be able to get a few more at a later date, but will not sell ANY of those until I am positive I have them on hand.
8 If, by some disaster (Like Europe suddenly explodes, or something..lol) and my shipment is delayed more than I say, or my shipment dissappears, I will fully refund all payments. I give you my word.
9 If you would like to discuss over the phone please include your phone number and I will call ASAP.
10 Please understand, if you do not receive a payment request from PayPal, it means that I have exhausted my current supply of trays and inserts.
11 If you asked for two and are billed for only one, please understand that in an attempt to satisfy as many as possible, I had to decrease the order to only one set.

12 Finally, when you receive my payment request, the only way to ensure you get a set is to complete the transaction. Please note: eChecks from PayPal take a few days to process so try to avoid these when at all possible. Priority will be given to completed transactions first. If an eCheck clears after my supply is gone, I will refund the full amount via PayPal.

Remember I will begin shipping around the 15-17th depending on when I receive my shipment, it may be sooner - depends on UPS.

If there are any questions please use the above email address for the quickest reply.

Thanks again to all and good luck!
Regards,
Blake

ps If you do not have a Paypal account, email me at the above address and I will give you my mailing address for Postal Money Orders only.
Thanks

One more note: If you need shipping OUTSIDE the US, please let me know first, as I may have to adjust the price slightly to off-set the shipping costs.
Thanks again...Blake
legalsmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 12:22 PM   #778

Sounds good Blake, but wouldn't it be safer to sell them on eBay? I saw trays on there today selling for $25.
digiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 12:28 PM   #779

I saw that auction too. The price will not stay at $25 long. (also, if you'll notice, he is charging an additional $15.00 shipping)
And I'm posting here first because I posted earlier I would offer them here first before I offer them on eBay (if I have any left)
By the way, if you are concerned, check my eBay feedback, my eBay ID is legalsmate.
Regards,
Blake
legalsmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2005, 3:28 PM   #780

Jersey_Girl wrote:
Quote:
Finally got back here.I hate when I can't sleep! Ugh! Justrealized you posted another and I didn't see it. Sooooooo........ :-)

Tak mówię i czytać niektóre język polski. Mój dziadek był polski. Kocham osobę dawno i on jest polski. Matka Człowieka wykładają mnie poleruje. Musi uczyć się polskiego. Wiele rodzina od Polski. Wiele polskie Boże Narodzenie. Mój polski żaden dobry!

My english is best. And I don't knowANY chinese- did I get that right??? Well, I USED to know a few words- but I can't remember them! lol How many languages do you speak anyhow!!!

Chow for now..... Catcha Later
Czynić nie zapytać mi około Polski. Mój Polerować dziadek umarł podczas ja bardzo młody. Ja czynić nie zapamiętać jego rozmawianie , tylko "Charlie Chan". Matka Człowieka uczony z książka. Ja używać książka. Ja jestem nie płynny po polski.

Heck... I don't even know when a ska becomes a sku. I just speak the one... There was this thing common among the immigrents esp the ones who were running away from their jobs as coal miners to ditch their language to make sure their children grew up speaking properly. The one room school house spoken by a native deal. Needless to say there is no one in my family in the current generation who was taught polish.

But anyways... my problem with the deutsch site isn't so much understanding what things cost and what shipping costs, it's the extra charges that tend pop up that you only learn about after you order something.. and not knowing the deutsch well enough to beable to spot their equilivent of "this is the extra shaft you charge".

zakezuke is offline   Reply With Quote