Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Nov 5, 2004, 3:51 PM   #1

I need some assistance with my printer. It is an I860. The problems started when I purchased new ink. I also installed a new version of Photoshop Photoshop CS. Now when I print in color everything has a magenta cast. I suspect somehow the color profile I am using was either corrupted or does not work as well with the new version of Photoshop as it did with Photoshop seven. I don't know much about color profiles but I have my monitor calibrated properly. The camera that I am using uses SRGB color space. It is a Kodak DX 7630 which has also been upgraded from my old camera. I will admit to not knowing much about color spaces and printers as they relate it to digital cameras can anyone help with this and get my printer working as well as it was with my old Photoshop and camera set up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I could also send someone a file that I am trying to print out to see us on your system is also produces a magenta cast. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

I am using Kodak paper which has previously worked well with this printer so I don't think paper is the variable either
Ryan Skelton

my e-mail address is pscRyan@Yahoo.com
ryanskel007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links