Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Nov 8, 2004, 7:55 AM   #1

Hi

I am considering purchasing an Epson R200, but I want to find out first if I can print on Edge to Edge DVDs or Hub to edge DVDs(I do not know exactly how to refer to them)

I have seen samples everywhere, but it is always the same standard CD/DVD printing and I want to be able to do full-coverage printing on the DVDs.

Also, if this is possible, do I need any other software to do it?

thanks

EJ

:!:
cedenoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 11, 2004, 4:28 AM   #2

Hi not sure that i understand what you want to do,I only print CDs----What are DVDs---only joking.

i am sure you can print anywhere on the printable area,I do not use the Epsom print cd programme to layout the artwork,I do it in PS and then import to the print Cd prog. as a JPEG, I am delighted with the results,photo quality images,maybe a little light in saturation but have not played with the advanced settings yet. every print I have done has been bang on for registration,not a single coaster ------Yet.

I have not yet experimented with different media,just bought a 50 pack from the local store.
Forgot to mention I use R210 epsom,thats what the 200 is called in our part of the world
Attached Images

fperry is offline   Reply With Quote