Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Nov 26, 2002, 5:50 PM   #1

Default HiTi 630ps or 630pl

Has anyone used this printer? I read Steve's review and it sounds very impressive. It would be a nice present from Santa because he has already told me that I was not going to get a Oly E20
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 28, 2002, 9:08 AM   #2

I took the plunge and have ordered one. I will post my results.
Old Nov 28, 2002, 1:27 PM   #3

Would be glad to hear them. I've been hearing good things about it and 4x6s for .40 cents is cheap. I might consider one for myself if the quality is same as the epson.
Gregersonsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2002, 5:16 PM   #4

The HiTi 630ps came to day. Thank you Santa and you can see him left of the commets. This printer is awsome. The cost is 40 cents a copy. The paper and ink come bundled in a package for $20. I belive that it will compete with any professional developed photo. I printed directly from the media card. I think the best buy would be HiTi 630PL at a cost $169. I needed to edit out the red eye from the photos I printed. I would highly recommend this printer for those special 4X6 photos. One of the neat things is to watch the photo develop before your eyes. It makes 4 passes through the printer to develop the colors. The colors are vivid and brilliant. Santa is a good guy.
Old Dec 7, 2002, 1:26 AM   #5

Tell me could you check this for sharpness. I've noticed one thing on dye subs is that when you print photos things like text do'nt show up well in the backround.
Gregersonsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2002, 6:08 AM   #6

I will check for sharpness after Christmas. I was only allowed to print a couple of test prints by Mrs Claus. Mrs Claus took it away and wrapped it. Even though I cried and pleaded she said NO.