Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jun 28, 2005, 12:46 PM   #1

greetings! i have a new ip4000. i am quite impressed with speed and print quality but i have a certain concern. the colors i see on my monitor are not the colors that come out in my photo print. the photo print seems to have a slightly yellowish tint. how do i solve this? thanks!

junji98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 28, 2005, 9:52 PM   #2

junji98 wrote:
Quote:
greetings! i have a new ip4000. i am quite impressed with speed and print quality but i have a certain concern. the colors i see on my monitor are not the colors that come out in my photo print. the photo print seems to have a slightly yellowish tint. how do i solve this? thanks!
I'm still working on a perfect resolution using Kirkland Photopaper on my canon... a person hinted in this case switching to plain paper but highest dot setting and a mild color adjustment put the sucker back on track. My next experiments will be simply sliding the magenta back a 7 and the yellow back 3 and seeing how that looks ok the offical canon glossy plus whatever it's called.

Accurate help I believe is dependent on what paper you're using as the stock inks tend to show up differently on different papers.

zakezuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2005, 10:09 PM   #3

thanks for the reply. i really didnt know that paper would affect the color that much. i will go experiment too.

junji98 is offline   Reply With Quote