Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jul 6, 2005, 12:25 PM   #1

Hi everyone,
Please see my post in the Big Thread on Canon DVD/CD printers.
Page 40. I now have afew available.

Regards,
Blake
legalsmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 7, 2005, 6:27 AM   #2

Be a lot easier if you just posted any info here going though 40 pages is a PITB.

1. How many do u have ?

2. How much are they ?

3. Where are u shipping from ?
KnightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2005, 9:02 AM   #3

Hi,
I am offering the CD/DVD Trays and the inserts for printing mini-CD/DVD's as a package set only to members of this Forum for a delivered price of $37.00 per set.
Please email me at canon_tray@charter.net and I will send a PayPal Payment Request. At the moment, I am limiting the number per address to two sets each in order to get a set to everyone at the Forum that wants one (until I run out, or the orders stop) If I have any left, I will be putting them on eBay but, as you probably already know, the price will most-likely be quite a bit more.
I am offering to Forum Members first because this Forum helped me get everything necessary for my IP4000 to have the ability to print flawless Discs on printable media and I just want to repay the favor to as many people involved as possible.
The full specifics of my offer are at the very top of page 40 in the big thread.
Thanks to all and please contact me at the above address with any questions. If you'd like, include your phone number in the email and I will be happy to call ASAP and discuss it over the phone.
Regards,
Blake

Also, to answer your question, I should have them in-hand no later than the 15th and will be shipping immediately upon arrival from Greenville, SC 29605
I already have quite a number of paid orders that guarantees those members at least one set each. If you need a set please let me know at the above address. And the post at the top of page 40 should answer most questions you may have.
Thanks again
legalsmate is offline   Reply With Quote