Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jan 22, 2003, 6:25 PM   #1

Default recommendations for time proven generic ink cartriges

Greetings,
I have a canon s9000 and it does beautifully with canon inks. Iv'e tried one generic (carrot) and it clogged up my printing head twice. Does anyone have a good, proven, accurate generic ink they would recommend?
Thanks
Scott the Fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 6, 2003, 6:03 PM   #2

I used Inksell.com with my S900. I used up two cartridges per color with no problems. I bought a multi pack (4 blk, 2 of each color) for $82.50.
KantGo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2003, 4:06 AM   #3

Print Rite. I've used dozens in mine and reccomended them to dozens of people. Never clogs and is color accurate with Epson.
jbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2003, 7:02 AM   #4

source4ink.com

I've purchased their generic cartidges for an Epson 480 (tricolor, ~$7.50) and a Canon s520 (three separate color and black). Their deal is on the Canon 2 for $11.95 on any color or black (including photo ink colors, if your Canon printer uses them), and if you buy $45 or so worth, you get 4 free black.

Last time, they let me sub some color cart's on the 4 free black deal, so I got 12 color cart's (4 of each color) for about $53, delivered to my door. Arrived in about 3 days.

I've printed about 40 8X10's on glossy photo paper with their inks on my Canon s520, and they knock me out (Oly C4040Z or Fuji 2800Z).
robnjay is offline   Reply With Quote