Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Nov 19, 2005, 8:30 AM   #1

Hello, could anybody PLEASE help? I'm trying to fix my NAT ERROR problem. I've made all necessary changes to windows xp built in firewall, made exceptions for ports 6881 in norton anti-viris. I'm using a westell 6100 modem and I need to change the ports inside the modem! Westell will notgive anybody tech support unless your a Internet service provider. I've got into the modem to make DCPH CONFIG changes, but Westell will not let me access the modem in EXPERT mode. Plus I wanted to change my ip adress and verizon won't let me change my last2 no# from .47 to .200. We have tryed but no go! Any ideas anyone? THANKS in ADVANCE!!:?
neocrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 20, 2005, 9:06 AM   #2

Seems to me that this is a strange place to ask a question like this.If you want, you could go to bitsoup.org and find people who might know bwtter of you could send me a PM with your email addy and I could send you a personal invite to a site that is full of people who could help ya.It just seems strange that you are asking this sort of Bit Torrent question in a printer forum.

Good luck....
plumpkatt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2005, 6:51 PM   #3

plupkatt1 wrote:
Quote:
It just seems strange that you are asking this sort of Bit Torrent question in a printer forum.
Given there is PPP over Sheep and TCP over Pigens... I imagine there could be BT over paper.
zakezuke is offline   Reply With Quote