Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Apr 22, 2006, 2:14 PM   #1

My R320 will not return to the home position. There is a white plastic nipple on the back which is all the way against the spill where it blocks

The display shows "General erro"

The manual tells me to turn off the printer whit the power and stop button pressed. After a while you need to turn the printer on again and it should be fixed. If not you have to go to your dealer. It did not fixed the problem. Is there a way anyone know of to fix this and what causes this problem?

Jan
Jokofix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 23, 2006, 5:35 AM   #2

Jokofix wrote:
Quote:
My R320 will not return to the home position. There is a white plastic nipple on the back which is all the way against the spill where it blocks

The display shows "General erro"

The manual tells me to turn off the printer whit the power and stop button pressed. After a while you need to turn the printer on again and it should be fixed. If not you have to go to your dealer. It did not fixed the problem. Is there a way anyone know of to fix this and what causes this problem?

Jan
Any chance you could take a few pictures of what this "nipple" is and of any other parts of the printer internals that you can view..

At the moment I've an idea but I can't be at all sure based on your description.
websnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 9:18 AM   #3

I See, I still necessary I will take a picture later today. Basically I have no other word for that what I have called "nipple". If I describe again; It is that little white plastic device what is (I believe) responsible for selecting/separating a sheet of paper to feed into the printer. It may have a second function if the carriage is resting onto the pad station as well. (Don't sure but it may prevent moving the carriage manually away from the pad station) This device now sit stick against carriage spill and can not be removed.
Jokofix is offline   Reply With Quote