Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jun 2, 2006, 3:21 PM   #1

:?

How do I assign the NEATO label # to paper stock if the box in the upper right hand corner is set to normal paper & won't let me change it so I can print my designed label onto a DVD label using my Canon i560 inkjet printer?

Thanks in Advance,

Andy

A1ofakindfind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 21, 2006, 3:46 AM   #2

Booklet, inlay and cd let you pick the neato from the paper stocks but Booklet (rear) does not for some reason.

You can also add labels to the list by paper stocks from the File > Paper Stock menu.
KnightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2006, 11:23 PM   #3

:idea:Thanks!

A1ofakindfind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:51 AM   #4

I have the same problem. I've tried file : paper stock : Clicked on the one I wanted : oK & I've tried File: Preferences : Paper stock : Inlay/ booklet/CD (I've tried all of them) : clicked on the one I want: Ok . And it won't change from normal paper. I changed
print setup to user defined instead of letter. I also uninstalled nero, restarted my computer, and reinstalled nero. Any suggestions?
KaraokeLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2006, 12:52 AM   #5

I assume you are using Nero 7 that includes the latest edition of cover designer. I have 7.2.3.2 trial version installed right now.

KaraokeLisa wrote:
Quote:
I have the same problem. I've tried file : paper stock : Clicked on the one I wanted : oK & I've tried File: Preferences : Paper stock : Inlay/ booklet/CD (I've tried all of them) : clicked on the one I want: Ok . And it won't change from normal paper. I changed
print setup to user defined instead of letter. I also uninstalled nero, restarted my computer, and reinstalled nero. Any suggestions?

KnightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2006, 4:09 AM   #6

The best advice I can give you is DONT!!!! use stick on paper labels on DVDs, you can get away with them on CDs OK. But DVD drives spin at higher revolutions and at a higher temperature. This can cause the glue to unstick causing out of balance disks and read errors at best. At worst it can damage the laser in your drive.:O
baldrick is offline   Reply With Quote