Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo-sharing Site Links

Old Mar 11, 2005, 6:32 PM   #1

Well, this is my first post on this site so hopefully I am doing this right. Anyway, I was poking around on google.com and managed across this site and here I am with my small plug...

Please check out http://www.digiraver.com

And here is a small sample of what we have:

AND to top it all off...if you have any pictures of your own you can upload them for all to see. Thanks for your time...

l8r,
Jake (aka gecko)
gecko@digiraver.com
http://www.digiraver.com
gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 20, 2005, 6:29 AM   #2

hehe...ok, most might think it a little weird to reply to my own post. However, since posting my last message I have received quite a few hits through this site so I just wanted to post a little note to say thank you very, VERY much for stopping by our site and see what we have to offer. If any of you pros out there have any tips or suggestions for our pictures we would love to hear from ya. Either reply to this message or send me an e-mail. Thanks again for all the hits!

l8r,
Jake (aka gecko)
gecko@digiraver.com
http://www.digiraver.com
Old Aug 12, 2005, 4:15 PM   #3

This site has sent us so many hits that once again I just had to come back and say thank you!!! As long as I am here I updated the pics in the above post so they work again...AND...wanted to take the time to announce a little event for those California types out there...

On September 10th from noon til 7ish DigiRaver.com would like to have your full and undivided attention as we break through the days heat with our very own unbelievable DJ lineup which includes:

- KILOGRAM (Too Much Fun Crew, DigiRaver)
- Artimus Prime (DigiRaver)
- Disciple (Sundrop Music, DigiRaver)
- William Seal (Sundrop Music)
- plus more TBA

We are planning on having a TON of little extras here and there throughout the entire party so get your ticket soon (there is limited space available for parking so tickets ARE limited) and show up early so you don't miss a single Digital moment!

+--!=!--+ $10 ticket price includes the following +--!=!--+
Admission
Parking
Caravan to 1015 folsom for Skills party (leaving around 7ish)
and the knowledge that you are helping to make our October 15th party that much better...

+--!=!--+ $20 ticket price includes everything above PLUS the following +--!=!--+
Food (Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, chips, dips, drinks, etc.)
DigiRaver MultiCD Mix set (aka...live recording from the day which will be mailed to you afterward)
10 (ten) regular glowsticks
2 (two) Ultra Highbright glowsticks
1 (one) flashing mouthpiece

+--!=!--+ $30 ticket price includes everything above PLUS the following +--!=!--+
Your choice of Steak or Chicken instead of bugers and dogs
DigiRaver T-Shirt (you even get to pick your size!)
DigiRaver DVD (you will get this in the mail after the party so we can throw the footage from the BBQ on there too!)

+--!=!--+ What not to bring +--!=!--+
Drugs
Weapons
Bad Attitudes

+--!=!--+ What to bring +--!=!--+
Sunblock
Swimsuits (or at least something you don't mind getting wet in...if ya wanna...)
Raver attitudes
Raver appetites
Camera (prizes will be awarded after the party if you upload pics from the BBQ to the DigiRaver Gallery...)

+--!=!--+ Infoline +--!=!--+
707 815 0544 and of course DigiRaver.com

+--!=!--+ Ticket Outlets +--!=!--+
Currently tickets are only available online through DigiRaver.com (via PayPal). We don't really want you to have to pay extra (service charges and whatnot) for the tickets which is why we decided to go through PayPal. Anyway, links will be up soon so please check back... If you would rather not pay for your tickets over the internet please e-mail me ( gecko@digiraver.com ) for other options...

Thanks for reading...enjoy!
Old Feb 12, 2006, 8:32 AM   #4

Wow...I originally posted this topic back in March 2005. Almost a year ago...and Steves Forums are still sending my site TONS of hits every month. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you...and sorry that your kids haven't seen many pictures lately. The pics have been down for quite some time but I am in the process of brining them back online. Right now if you visit the site (DigiRaver.com) and enter the chat room...there is a link on the right side of the screen labeled 'DigiPics'. Clicking this link will download a compiled slideshow of our October 2005 party 'Dreaming in Digital'. There is a groovy littly soundtrack which is why the download is just over 12 megs...sorry.

Anyway, the regular weekly party pics WILL be coming back...just give me a week or two...cool?

Thanks again Steve's Forums...we love you!!!

l8r,
Jake (aka gekco)