Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Plug-ins & Actions (Photoshop and compatible)

Old Jan 18, 2007, 7:53 AM   #1

Iam trying to install Kai's Power Tools on a new Mac computer. When I installed it the screen said I needed to use OS9 and I loaded it into that part of the operating system. So now I have it loaded as a photoshop plug in but it does not show up under filters. Could the problem be that the PS software was loaded into the OSX part of the operating system. When I open PS it tells me that plug ins are waiting to be installed. Any ideas?
teleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 30, 2007, 8:44 PM   #2

teleco, you may have a version of KPT intended for OS 9 instead of for your new Mac probably using OS X. You can find more information about KPT on Corel's site or Googling.

I've not used KPT and am only vaguely familiar with them. If you can't get the tools going there are numerous other tools both freeware, shareware, and commercial that will serve you well.
JDar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2007, 7:42 AM   #3

Thanks for your reply. Corel will not provide any info because they no longer support the product. You are right that the kpt product was out long before the new Mac system was introduced. I was hoping that someone may have figured out a way to get it to work with the new operating system.
teleco is offline   Reply With Quote