Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Plug-ins & Actions (Photoshop and compatible)

Old Sep 16, 2004, 1:15 PM   #1

In eye candy, ther is chrome, then you see the 'reflection map', but in mine it is empty. And when I go to the map it self, I see the bronze, liquid metal, silver, ect...how can I import it? or is then an other way to do it? how can I select the silver...
(sorry for my poor english)
benbischop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 1, 2004, 3:39 PM   #2

I can only suggest that the installation went wrong. If you haven't already done so you might try to un-install eye candy in Add-Remove programs, then clear any eye candy files that may be left in the plugin folder of your version of Photoshop, then try to install again.

Good luck, or if you have already sorted it, let me know.

Stevekin.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2004, 10:14 PM   #3

Hi Stevekin.

Sorry for waiting so long, I was expecting a mail, when ther was a reply, but it never came....

I try to explain in my best engish, lol. I did a format C, afther that, I install Photoshop, so it is a new map, so to speek, then I installed the eye candy, but the chroom thing is empty, but when I look in de map, I see all the ellement, the chroom and other stuff. So I don't onderstand it...

Thanks for the reply
benbischop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2004, 3:32 AM   #4

Hello benbischop, there doesn't appear to be a way to import any of the missing files into Eye Candy. I had a look through my copy and the help file but no joy.

Did it all work ok before you formatted your hard drive ? Is your copy on disc ? or a download ? Some of the files may be missing or corrupted.

I can only suggest that you uninstall Eye Candy using Add/Remove programs, then remove any Eye Candy files/folders from your Photoshop plugins folder. Then make sure that Photoshop is not running, install Eye Candy again.

If you have already followed these steps, then i am sorry, i can't think of anything else at the moment.

Good luck & keep me posted.

Stevekin.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote