Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Plug-ins & Actions (Photoshop and compatible)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 31, 2004, 2:23 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
KM_krazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 292
Default

I have Photoshop Elements 2.0, and I want to work with some RAW pics from my DiMAGE 7Hi. Does anyone know how I can work with RAW pics in Elements 2.0?
KM_krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 31, 2004, 3:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 133
Default

You'll need to use the software from Minolta to convert your RAW images to TIFFs. Then you can load the TIFFs into PSE.

Cheers,

Mitch
gmitchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2005, 3:56 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
KM_krazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 292
Default

gmitchel wrote:
Quote:
You'll need to use the software from Minolta to convert your RAW images to TIFFs. Then you can load the TIFFs into PSE.

Cheers,

Mitch

So there is no way to work with RAWs in PSE like I can in PSCS?
Thanks,
Max
KM_krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2005, 5:53 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 28
Default

KM_krazy wrote:
Quote:
So there is no way to work with RAWs in PSE like I can in PSCS?
Thanks,
Max
If you upgrade to Elements 3.0, you can work with RAW. It comes with aRAW plugin.
drw766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2005, 3:25 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
KM_krazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 292
Default

drw766 wrote:
Quote:
KM_krazy wrote:
Quote:
So there is no way to work with RAWs in PSE like I can in PSCS?
Thanks,
Max
If you upgrade to Elements 3.0, you can work with RAW. It comes with a RAW plugin.
Okay Thanks,
Max
KM_krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2005, 4:40 PM   #6
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Savannah, GA (USA)
Posts: 22,378
Default

Dalibor has a plug-in that works with Elements 2.0:

http://www.dalibor.cz/minolta/plugin.htm


JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2005, 7:13 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
KM_krazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 292
Default

JimC wrote:
Quote:
Dalibor has a plug-in that works with Elements 2.0:

http://www.dalibor.cz/minolta/plugin.htm

Okay, Thanks:-)
I think I might actually get Photoshop 8, so I won't have to mess around with Elements anymore .
Thanks for the help
Max
KM_krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:12 AM.