Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Plug-ins & Actions (Photoshop and compatible)

Old Sep 22, 2005, 8:10 AM   #1

This script helps you to customize the frame of photo with title, description, your Logo and EXIF information, which is analyzed aumatically.

Requirement
1. Photoshop CS2 or later version.
2. The image file should contains EXIF, or an error will be announced.
3. The size of the photo must be larger than 450 pixels.

Instruction
1. Release theZIP file and put the JSX file into the scripts directory of your Photoshop, for example: "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Scripts".
2. Then you can call the script through the Photoshop menu "File->Scripts->My Frame"
3. In the following cases you may need to modify the corresponding parts of this script with notepad:
a. If you want to display your own lens type, you need modify the list of lens.
b. Before you use the presetted logo in the list box, you need first to adjust the file path of logo image. The logo image should be transparent PSD or GIF format. The height of logo image is suggested to be less than 50 pixels. And the file path uses "/" or "\\" as separator, not "\"

Note:
We have afforded a detailed commentary, according to which any user is encouraged to modify the code for his own design.

Attached Files
File Type: zip My Frame.zip (8.8 KB, 270 views)
wingjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 17, 2006, 4:32 PM   #2

How would I hack this script to simply pull the data/time data out of the image and put it right on the image? No new border.
maurert is offline   Reply With Quote