Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing General

Old Mar 2, 2007, 4:01 PM   #11

I have a RX530 and am printing family photo's, In 6 months I have refilled my two sets of cartridges about 3 times each. I use a non Epson ink but the supplier has a larger range of suitable inks for my Epson depending on the type of paper, parchment or extra longevity including waterproof gloss.

I did my research and questionedmany suppliers. I am not an expert and only have a 4 mg pixel Fuji.

The details on some photo's is perfect, others well!, bad photographer I'm afraid.

I believethat the old addage " A bad tradesman always blames his tools"is true, We are fortunate to be able to see and correct our pics as we shoot. I have a Pentax SLR which was my pride and joy a few years ago and theretically takes better pictures than $50,000 digital cameras. Where is it?. Wrapped and stored in a cupboard, I haven't the heart to throw it away.

I have gone through the developement and printing just to get that shot just right.

I am 64 and have moved with the times and the ability to refill cartridges with good 3rd party ink is part of my future.

One point. My brother inlaw just paid twice as much for a 10 meg camera just for the lense, If you really want perfection you have to pay for it. He wants to see the detail of the ants on the leaves.
Teddy Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 5:07 AM   #12

Hi I'm Roni,

I have an epson R220 and I'm very satisfied but I have some problems with the printhead; So I need to know where to find these printheads because I have a lot of Inks and CIS ( Continuous Ink System ) for this model of printer.

Roni from "Rxjunior Print shop", Beirut, Lebanon
rxjunior07 is offline   Reply With Quote