Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing General

Old Dec 19, 2006, 7:32 AM   #1

TIA e'one. I was told that thissite can do exactlywhat it saysmake larger prints out of a image . rasterbator.com.

SO I tried it out, and well, I preferre notto waste paper that I do not see the image from. a ton of dots. it may be a wrongimage I loaded or not for me at all. nott he first, nor thelast to querry on this. Thesite is not catared to my needs.

so.

I am looking for a freeware that will allow me to place an image up on my pc, andallow me to choose how many pages to prin in a size if it is 2,3,4, or more, anyone has a link to a site , thankyou very much

curantly I am using Ulead 360 i may have the capability to do this. butalwayspreferre a back up, XP does not accept adob photoshop3 LOl I loved that one , and miss it.

mystitched photo, I will be trying out, it is ofcablo san Lucas. 3 images posted together,Pure luck that the waves matched up

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 19, 2006, 7:31 PM   #2

fishycomics writes: I am looking for a freeware that will allow me to place an image up on my pc, andallow me to choose how many pages to prin in a size if it is 2,3,4, or more, anyone has a link to a site , thankyou very much

If I'm understanding what you are asking for, your printer might be able to do this job right now. My inkjet printer has something called "Poster Mode" that will break up an image into multiple parts and print each of those parts onto a seperate piece of paper. You have to physically align and attach those pages yourself, but it will print them out in this fashion. Your printer might have a similar function, though it might be called something different.

fishycomix also writes: curantly I am using Ulead 360 i may have the capability to do this. butalwayspreferre a back up, XP does not accept adob photoshop3 LOl I loved that one , and miss it.

Hmm. WinXP has a feature called "compatibility" or something similar. If a program that worked okay on older operating systems doesn't run well on XP, running the program in compatibility mode is supposed to give a better chance of it working properly. I've never used this feature, so I'm sorry that I can't tell you ofhand how to access it, but the XP Help files will tell you all about it.

By the way, nice pic!

Grant
granthagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 8:06 PM   #3

thanks grant

I do appologie for not corecting my post and adding addtitional information

I own a Lexmar z42 printer and I do not see the feature but will look into it?

I do and did own the cancon older printer and it has that feature, I'll check later on with my hp 930's printer , just missing the orginal software will update on its site.

Got Ulead 360 to print out the widescreen shot, but after finishing the 1st row of 9 8x10's it wentoff key. so back to square one will try again on other softwares I have. thanks again

thank youfor thecomments.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 8:59 AM   #4

There's an inexpensive one here that has a free trial. It may be what you're looking for.

http://www.srs1software.com/download.htm

Lou
derbunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2006, 9:41 AM   #5

ty, perfect. ha ha ha got the trial fonts on there . I may have other options. and that is a excellent, andeasy to use program thank you again Lue
Old Mar 16, 2007, 1:48 PM   #6

as i answer my own question

ulead photo expsress 5se has a poster

but what happened when I wentto do the job

yep

the ink ran out so I am awaiting a refill

the picture will be nice and clear with the lower portions but when it is going to get the cruiseship and landscape it'll be like smog

the sftwr makes cutting marks, if they can be turned off I will have a perfect frame, if not i shall just print it anyway. and hang it up.

only notice if you get close to the frames?

I am planning to do a widescreen possable 2 high 6 wide if 3 high 9 wide
Old Mar 17, 2007, 3:10 PM   #7

this is Just one of the pics if I used a wide angle i would have been around 18 frames.