Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing General

Old Aug 10, 2004, 9:23 PM   #1

How do you use the poster printing option on the i960? The guide book tells you how to set it up but not how to apply to a foto. I have down loaded Lview poster and It just wastes paper by leaving a huge boarder around the picture. All I want to do is take a foto and print it out in 4 diffrent 8x10s to create one big foto.
arowana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 13, 2004, 10:59 AM   #2

I'm not much help in how to make the canon poster print option work because I could not get it to do what I wanted. You may want to look at qimage (www.ddisoftware.com/qimage) which is the best I've found for this purpose. If you download the trial version, use the custom button on the lower right under the prints section and set it to whatever size you want toprint. I'll figure out the rest for you.
l_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2004, 11:10 AM   #3

Thanks for the info and the link. I found a great program I have been useing at www.photoelf.com. It breaks down and saves photos in individual jpgs so you can print them one at a time and then batch them together to make a large poster.
arowana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2004, 9:03 AM   #4

I've got a program called "The big picture program" . You plug in your picture, tell it how large you want it and it divides it into individual pages that you put together after printing. It has an automatic 5% overlap put into each page to make it easy to line up each page with the one next to it......Dave

http://www.bigpictureprogram.com
Davcar is offline   Reply With Quote