Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing General

Old Apr 3, 2007, 1:08 PM   #21

read your post about clik 3d I have been waiting for over 2 yrs to get any kind of responce from them

with no results, I have also contacted the Better Business Bureau o f New York State with no

real sucess. However I believe if enough compliants are lodged maybe some action will result

at this point I would be happy just to recover my film. To my knowledge tjere is only one company

Snap 3 D in Torronto, Canada that does this type of work.. I would appreciate hearing from you

if you have any information about this matter

wmbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2007, 1:11 AM   #22

This isn't so much about how the 3d corporations operate but the subject was the Nimslo 3d camera.

I was given one in near perfect condition with the protective leather case still attached and also in excellent condition. It had been owned by a man who's name escapes me but he was a long time freelance photog for National geographic and I think maybe also Life magazine. He had died and while assisting a friend he had hired to empty this guys house he gave me this and also a small olympus which I have mislaid somewhere.

Anyway I know absalutely nothing about the Nimslo and would apptrciate any and all possible copies of a manual and any other paperwork associated with it,also what film would be best used.

Thanks in advance, LakecitySteve.
Lakecity_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2007, 11:32 AM   #23

In reply to Lake City Steve about the Nimslo camera you aquired. If it is in good condition this is an excellent camera for 3d photography . I have a nimslo and also

own other 3d cameras if I can locate my manual I will copy it and forward the pertenient information to you . The main thing about 3D Photography is not in operating the camera it is processing the Film into 3D photos. There is only one photolab in North America that currently does this type of work,Snap 3D in Toronto, Canada you can view their website at www.snap3d.com. as for myself I am at wmbold@yahoo.com I am located at Pellston,Mi which is northwest of Lake City,and 17 mi north of Petoskey on US31. I think if you contact the snap 3d website they will be able to give you the information you need to operate your camera, beyond that I would appreciate hearing from you as there are not many people in fact none that I know of in Michigan who are involved in 3D photography.I look forward to hearing from you.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 11:32 AM   #24

In reply to Lake City Steve about the Nimslo camera you aquired. If it is in good condition this is an excellent camera for 3d photography . I have a nimslo and also

own other 3d cameras if I can locate my manual I will copy it and forward the pertenient information to you . The main thing about 3D Photography is not in operating the camera it is processing the Film into 3D photos. There is only one photolab in North America that currently does this type of work,Snap 3D in Toronto, Canada you can view their website at www.snap3d.com. as for myself I am at wmbold@yahoo.com I am located at Pellston,Mi which is northwest of Lake City,and 17 mi north of Petoskey on US31. I think if you contact the snap 3d website they will be able to give you the information you need to operate your camera, beyond that I would appreciate hearing from you as there are not many people in fact none that I know of in Michigan who are involved in 3D photography.I look forward to hearing from you.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 11:47 AM   #25

In reply to Lake City Steve about the Nimslo Camera you recently aquired. Nimslo is an excellentr camera for 3D photoghaphy. I own a Nimslo and 2 other makes of 3D cameras. They are relitively easy to operate and if I can locate the manual I will copy the pertinient information and forward it to you by postal mail. The real tricky part about 3D photography is finding a lab that does 3D processing currently there is only one in North America Snap 3D in Toronto, Canada. You can view their website at www.snap3d.com. As for myself I am at wmbold@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you as a Fellow 3D person .
Old May 10, 2007, 10:51 AM   #26

8)In reply to your wanting a operators manual for your nimslo camera I have a website www.orphancameras.com perhaps you can obtain the manual ;you need from them. I am still waiting to hear from you are you located in Lake City Michigan or is this in another state?
Old Jul 21, 2012, 12:30 PM   #27

Default Need Clik 3D info

Hi all. I know it's been a number of years since this thread was active. However, I lost the contact info I had for Clik 3D. My mom passed away in 2007 of cancer and I had sent in a 3D camera for them to develop from her dream trip to Europe. I would LOVE to get those pictures back (or at least the camera and negs) so I can attempt to find another place to get them developed as a keepsake. That was her trip of a lifetime and I would love to see any pictures of her that are on the camera as a keepsake. Hope someone can help me out. Thank you so much and God Bless.

Sincerely, Shari
dsjm0726 is offline   Reply With Quote