Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing General

Old Feb 18, 2005, 2:40 PM   #1

:evil:What used to be a great company with fast 3d developing and good customer service is now is hopeless, useless, lost cause of a company that forgot what makes a business successful....Communication, Reputation, and most importantly Customer Service!

:evil:Clik 3d has not updated their site that has at least 10 errors for the last 8 months!

:evil:No one answers the phone...aka: no communication!

:evil:They take anywhere from 4-6 month to finish an order! (I waited over6 month and they still they never even started it...now who would want a company like that!

:evil:Since they wouldn't call me, i had to call them and wasted over $200 calling Mr. Hersh (the supposively boss of clik 3d) dozens of times to get results and all i got got was lies and lame excuses!

And none of this would have been a problem if they didn't decide to take all the former "Orasee 3D" customers (when Orasee went out of business) and never told anyone...all they had to say was something like "due to circumstances, please do not send any more rolls until further notice...." but no....they were afraid they would lose their 4-5 star customers if they did. So instead, they got farther and farther behind and wouldn't communicate because they were embarrassed and all it did was get more and more customers angry!

Please feel free to write your complaints here...i'm sure they're very similiar.
master3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 13, 2005, 3:02 PM   #2

I read your post and am trying to get a group together to figure out how to get our negatives back from clik 3D. Please email me at tsetsteflyproductions@yahoo.com if you are interested. They did great work once for me, I sent em ALL of my lenticular negative (hundreds!) over three years ago. I am desperate for my negs back.

Jeremy
jeremyscareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2005, 6:14 PM   #3

:?Jeremy

Your email address isn't working properly...everytime i send a message to it, i get a message saying "Delivery status notification: failure"

But to answer your question....Anyone company who keeps your negatives for 3 years without reason should be SUED WITHOUT QUESTION!

I knew clik3d lies, cheats and decieves the customers, but i never thought of them as thieves!

I mean i FINALLY got my rolls back....BUT THEY NEVER MADE ANY PICTURES....THEY KEPT GIVING ME LIES AND DECEPTION saying things like "it's in the lab and will be processed next"....IT'S ALL BULL!!!!

Old Jun 21, 2005, 11:36 AM   #4

So, with Orasee going out of business, and from the horrible reviews I've read about Clik3D, is there any hope left in getting lenticular prints?

I bought a 3D camera years ago and have never had any of the rolls developed. I got so excited when I found the Clik3D website and then I did a search on user reviews and now I'm glad I didn't send anything to them.
isobel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2005, 3:02 PM   #5

Hi all
I've read this thread and thought I might post something here for all to see and have seen the work that others have done with this soft and its excellent. It's called 3dmagic and has a demo on the site itself.

http://www.promagic.net
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2005, 5:43 PM   #6

:?

I have waited for Orasee to develop my 3D film for 2yrs. Now I find they are out of business!

Where can I get 3D film developed? I have a 4-lens Nimslo camera and lots of film to be developed.

Is this a thing of the past?

Send email to: growland1@tampabay.rr.com

Thank you!
Nflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2005, 11:12 PM   #7

can i ask you what this has to do with new technology. this is just about bad business nothin more.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2005, 4:44 PM   #8

sjms:

We are obviously a group of people that have 3D camera's that are sharing our experiences with different 3D developing companies, and trying to see if there is another company out there that can develeop 3D film for us.

Do you have any great ideas to help?

Nflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2005, 4:44 PM   #9

Well, I'll resurrect this thread to say that Clik 3D took my money and film and I have yet to see any result in over 1.5 years. I've tried emailing and calling, but like everyone else, there has been no communication.

I've lodged a complaint with the BBB and I'm also going to investigate what it takes to file a class-action lawsuit. I knoww it sounds a little over the top for one roll of film, but after reading everyone's posts here, it seems there are enough people here to make a class-action lawsuit against Clik 3D rather compelling.

I'll post more when I have the chance.

(cross-posted to other threads)
ranum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2005, 6:10 PM   #10

:-)3D MAGICis a great site but unfortunately, it doesn't have a way to develop from 3d negatives.