Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing General

Old Mar 27, 2005, 8:54 PM   #1

i have a epson picture mate printer and a panasonic fz20 camera. was wondering how many prints one could get from a full battery charge and with a direct connect from camera to printer. I printed 46 prints (4x6) at 2 minutes a print today and had just a little power left on the battery indicator on the camera. not sure how many more i could print before battery is exhausted. if anyone has this combination and printed more i would like to know.

willywith
willywith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 28, 2005, 8:36 AM   #2

Why don't you just tag the pictures you want to print in the camera and then insert the memory card into the card slots on the front? Or just insert the card and select all to print?. The prining process goes faster when printing directly from the memory card reader than the camera directly connected. Then you don't have to worry about the battery in your camera.
dcrawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2005, 5:07 AM   #3

normally i do, but this memory card developed a glitch and i will have to reformat . both of my computers would not read the card and i did not want to lose the photos so i choose this route. i did get an additional 6 prints before i called it quits. i was just curious how many i could get out.
willywith is offline   Reply With Quote