Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Feb 20, 2007, 11:02 PM   #1

I use qimage version 2003.210. I read on steves digicams site the tech corner article done by mike chaney "june 2005- using icc profiles with canon printers". I have an i960. I followed every step of the instructions and then tested what I had done. The lake is blue the trees are blue the rocks are blue, I think you get the idea. I thought it would be easy to reverse my actions, and go back to the way things were. I clicked "settings" then "color management" then went down to the printer output box and unchecked "enabled", thinking this would solve my problem, but it didn't. I went step by step but no improvement. I did a nozzle check and all the colors were right. I then printed a file that has eight different colors. The yellow was greenish brown the red was dark brown. I do not have a clue as to what to do. I hope someone can help me. Thanks!
rone7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 22, 2007, 3:58 PM   #2

The best thing might be to use "Help", "Reset printer settings" in Qimage in case some option has gotten enabled in the driver without you realizing it.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote