Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Nov 14, 2007, 2:11 AM   #1

1) Which is the last version that supports the real Windows Vista (or XP) skins ? I use my own skins from deviant art which look fantastic but not in qimage...

2) I have enabled the "Don't show features I can't access" option but I can still see the "Hybrid SE" option under interpolation type. Does it mean that it is somehow available in the professional edition and my installation has gone wrong ?

Thanks in advance
Panos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 14, 2007, 10:36 AM   #2

(1) You'd have to go back to a 2006 version to find one that doesn't support skins and supports the "plain" Windows interface instead, and supports user defined themes. We don't provide or support old versions, so there's really no way to get a version that old. Even though you have settled on a customized scheme of colors, etc. try each of the skins in Qimage. There are eight skins available so I'm sure you can find one that meets your needs even though it doesn't look exactly like what you are used to.

(2) Technically, "Hybrid SE" is an option within a feature, not an overall feature. The hide option was only designed to hide features that are not available and not options within features. I'll consider removing the Hybrid SE option in a future version though, as I agree it would be an improvement.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote