Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Feb 28, 2008, 1:08 AM   #1

I am currently using Qimage Studio 2008.104 and 2008.208 is available. I have tried to download the updated version but have the wrong unlock/password for download. I have mailed Qimage and was told I had already had the new updated password/registration number sent to me on 30/12/2007 I have absolutely no recollection of this and have nothing in my bulk/spam folder on my pc or on the BT.broadband server.. I have communicated with DDi tech before and their mails have not been rad as spam/trash. Has anyone else had the same problem? or any advice?
NimbusII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 1, 2008, 8:28 AM   #2

Our system is fully automated now and has the ability to confirm when unlock information was last sent, where it was sent, and if there were any return bounces. If you were sent a message that told you the time/date we last sent your current unlock info, that came from the mail server record and the message is intended to help you (re)locate the message with the info you need. Of course, there are real people here too who handle individual problems so if you are having issues with getting your emails/info, just send us a separate email and outline the problem.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote