Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Nov 6, 2008, 12:40 PM   #1

Hi guys! have been using Q image for a couple of years now (it rocks!) but am having a strange problem when I upgraded from 2009.106 the window sits in the top left corner of the desktop covering only about 1/4 of the screen. When you try to enlarge using the handle on bottom corner it enlarges then snaps back when you release the mouse. :? uninstall all previous versions and trash the instal folder can I save my settings (profiles/print sizes etc?) . Any advice would be appreciated, Nigel

Win XPpro/Loads of Ram/HDD etc
NigelG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 6, 2008, 12:49 PM   #2

Never heard of that one. The only reason it would snap back is if your video card is reporting the wrong size for the desktop or some other video/monitor bug is occurring. If you want a clean install, you can copy all the *.ini files from \program files\qimage and then click "Help", "Reset all program settings" in Qimage. That'll reset everything.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2008, 1:42 PM   #3

Thanks for comment. Why would it do that only for the latest version? I forgot to say i am using dual monitors. Has there been a chance in layout of latest version?
Old Nov 6, 2008, 3:03 PM   #4

Ok I uninstalled all Q image and re installed 09.107 - No luck exactly same problem. Disconnected second monitor and restarted no luck either. Uninstalled and reinstalled 2008.109 ( I happened to have that saved on a backup HDD and works perfectly! Dual monitor doesent affect it . Anyway im up printing again and ill have to stay on this version till somebody has a suggestion to fix - im out of ideas!

I am reminded of a saying here "...if it aint broke dont fix it!":?