Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Nov 19, 2008, 8:56 AM   #1

I use qimage daily for large print runs of photographs etc, we use four computers in the office so we have just purchased a network hard drive, to save all files on from each computer, Problem now is that when we go into qimage it sees the network hard drive and all the folders but when you click the folders there is nothing there no images, the only way i have found to get around this is to open up the network folder from start, networks and then locate the folder and drag each image across which takes a lot more time...HELP..
GRANGEPRINTING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 21, 2008, 7:35 AM   #2

How are you accessing them? If you go to the bottom of the folder list in Qimage and click on "Network" there, you should be able to get to any place on your network.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2008, 7:42 AM   #3

I click on the network and find the drive, all the folders are there but when i click on the folder to open it nothing happens, really wierd i have tried from different pcs also and the same happens. the only eway around this i have found is to either copy the whole folder off the network hub drive onto the main pc or open the folder via start - my documents - November pics if i do it this way with qimage open i can drag the images across pretty much like in my rip for my mimaki printer but i really prefer just to be able to access the images direct from the network hardrive as i take the drive home to carry on working at home.

Paul.
GRANGEPRINTING is offline   Reply With Quote