Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Dec 10, 2008, 3:52 PM   #1

This has had me nearly gibbering with rage!

Simple really - all I want to do is to print an A3 landscape page across 2 A4 portrait pages. I set the page up to 'Custom' and when I enter 2 pages across and 1 down I get 2x2 appearing in the top left corner of the displayed image and 4 pages printed.
By my reckoning two times 1 equals 2! So what's the secret?

To avoid further waste of paper, is there any way to preview the division of a multiple page image on the screen to give some clue as to how it will be divided
up?

Jim
Jim Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 12, 2008, 2:09 PM   #2

Jim Ford wrote:
Quote:
This has had me nearly gibbering with rage!

Simple really - all I want to do is to print an A3 landscape page across 2 A4 portrait pages. I set the page up to 'Custom' and when I enter 2 pages across and 1 down I get2x2 appearing in the top left corner of the displayed image and 4 pages printed.
By my reckoning two times 1 equals 2! So what's the secret?

To avoid further waste of paper, is there any way to preview the division of a multiple page image on the screen to give some clue as to how it will be divided up?

Jim
What placement method are you using? Try a portrait orientation page and use "Center" placement. When I enter a 2x1 poster size here using A4 paper, I get 2x1. If that doesn't work, please post a screen shot of the main window with your image added.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote