Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Jan 3, 2009, 4:17 PM   #1

I have an older version of Qimage Pro. I now want to get the latest version so I can use it in Vista. I have applied at the site to get a new password and a login so I can download the latest version, but I have not had a reply yet. I do not know if Bellsouth is blocking the reply so I am posting here.

I purchased it under my other email account scottchitwood@zubee.com. I can not give you my password because I do not want to give that out. You can get my new email account from this site. Please let me know what to do. Respond here if you can not get to me by email.

Qimage is GREAT and I want to get it on Vista!!

Thank you

Scott
dscottchitwood@bellsouth.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 4, 2009, 5:02 PM   #2

I see what happened now. I checked and I see that on your first attempt, you didn't mention your old email address so the system had no match to go on. On the second attempt, you entered your email address as bellesouth.net. We just sent a retry to bellsouth.net with the correct spelling so you should get it now.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2009, 12:22 PM   #3

still have notreceived an email with the info to download the latest version. I can give you more email addresses if you need them. For some reason I can not seem to get an email from you at bellsouth.
dscottchitwood@bellsouth.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2009, 2:29 PM   #4

We did have trouble getting through to you on the Bellsouth address but my order department tells me they resolved it by sending to the alternate address you gave. Glad we were able to get through on the alternate.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote