Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Dec 2, 2003, 2:29 PM   #1

Default Template problem

I have the latest 2004 edition of Qimage. This morning I attempted to make a template for photos 9x6.75 on 8.5x11 stock using 1" margins that ignor the printer limitations. I applied the custom size, hit Center image, dragged in the template. When I opened the page editor to check the margins the program crashed with the following error message. "Cannot read file Template, file is corrupted"
" Access violation at address 00573FCC in module Qimage.exe. Read address 00000254." I hit OK, the program disappeared. I attempted to restart and was told that I couldn't run a second copy of an open program. Program was not open accrding to Task Manager. I had to reboot to recover and then reset everything from default. I repeated several times with reference to the directions in the learn by example file. I have made a good many Templates previously and have never had a problem.

Finally, a question. I would like to give Qimage to a friend as a Christmas gift. How can I do this?

Thanks for your support.
lawtonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2003, 12:30 PM   #2

You must be using an old version. An upgrade at the URL below should fix the problem you describe.
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote