Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Feb 19, 2004, 3:23 PM   #1

Default Select Folder Problem

Mike-

Sometimes when I click on Select Folder, and there are a lot of huge files, it obviously takes a while to creat thumbs. If I decide that this is not the folder I wanted, or get impatient, I will close the Browse Folders window by clicking on the X in the upper right. After I do this, it still churns making thumbs, and then whenever I click on Selet Folder, the Browse window appears, and then suddenly disappears as soon as the mouse is moved. This seems like a bug. Is there a way to correctly cancel the thumbs? Thanks,

-Scott
summit68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 20, 2004, 10:40 AM   #2

I don't see the same problem here. When I click "select folder" while the thumbs are building, I can select another folder without any problem.

What operating system are you running? I've heard of a few issues with older OS's like 98 SE and ME where some configuration problems can cause windows to bounce to the back (behind something else) but I've never been able to replicate the problem myself.
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2004, 1:10 PM   #3

I'm using XP home. BTW, the files are very large scans of negs/slides, in the 100-120 M size, so even on my 1600+ it takes a while to crank out the thumbs. Thanks,

-Scott
summit68 is offline   Reply With Quote