Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Feb 24, 2004, 8:09 AM   #1

Default keeping track of prints

G'day guys,

I have a small event that I print onsite at using a couple of canon printers. We are using the printing software that came with the printers as it is very basic so its easy to teach someone how to use it. We don't do any cropping or colour correction (if we need to we use ps7) just print as is.The problem we have is we get our orders at the same time (all within 1/2 hr.) so when we print about 80 - 100 prints with this software we have no idea what print is coming out of which printer as it sends to the next available printer which makes it difficult to match print with customer. With qimage can we select which printer to send too?

Shaun.
shaun conniff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 24, 2004, 12:30 PM   #2

I'm not aware of any software that auto-routes prints to different printers. What are you using to do that? In Qimage, you typically select the printer you want and print, unless there is some software intercepting those prints and sending them to the different printers.

One thing in Qimage that might help is that Qimage offers a detailed print log that shows every print printed, what printer that print went to, the profile used, etc. After printing in Qimage, click "File", "Print Log" to view the log of prints sent to each printer.
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote