Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:44 PM   #1

Default Cant Print More Than One at a Time

Im still using the Trial Version (will order soon)

I can only print one image at a time. If I put 10 images in the vue/print cue it seems to process them all but it will only print one image an quit.

I am using a Canon i960 with USB 1.1.

Ive tried cue all at once, cue one at a time, and time delay, all have the same result, only one image prints.

I thought I had it working a one time, but Im not sure, Ive been trying all the trial software I can deciding on which to get. Qimage seem to give the best quality but I really dont want to sit at the computer after I have edited them. I think they should all print.

And ideas on how to fix this??
Robert Szabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 3, 2004, 5:49 PM   #2

There are several reasons that an entire job may not print, and all are related to machine or operating system configuration. You might want to try all of the printing related tips here:

http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/qimagehlp/trouble.htm
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2004, 6:47 PM   #3

I still cant seem to get this too work.

Ive tried all the suggestions.

I can send individual print jobs to the printer and it will que them up, as many as I can send it it will q them and print them all out. Its when I have multiple images in the qimage q-list that it will only print the first one ans then stop.

Any other ideas please...... I just bought the product today, I really like it but I REALLY want to be able to work on the images, q them up and let them all print.

Would using USB2.0 have any effect?
Old Apr 7, 2004, 9:15 AM   #4

There is either a problem with corrupted settings or a problem with your PC configuration, operating system, or running utilities. Utilities like virus scanners, spam and ad blockers, and firewalls can sometimes cause trouble so you might want to temporarily disable such utilities to see if that solves the problem.

Also try "Help", "Reset all program settings" from Qimage. If there is a problem with your saved settings, that will solve it from within Qimage.
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2004, 12:10 PM   #5

"Also try "Help", "Reset all program settings" from Qimage. If there is a problem with your saved settings, that will solve it from within Qimage."

This fixed it!!! Thanks for the support and thanks for a GREAT product!!!!! Well worth the price!!

Thanks again!