Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Apr 13, 2005, 6:52 PM   #1

I've followed Example 6a: Using the poster feature to overcome your print driver's maximum page length limitation in Qimage's help at: http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/qimagehlp/lbe.htm#6

but no matter what I do in the printer driver, I cannot prevent my pro 4000 from putting in the margins between tiled pages on rolled paper!

I've tried: Paper Souce set to both Roll Paper and Roll Paper Banner, Borderless checked and unchecked, different paper orientations - setting margins to zero and even to minus in QImage.

However, always the settings on the pro 4000 on paper margins T/B15mm, 15mm or 3mm take over!!!

Any suggestions/solutions? - Please help!

d_gilfillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2005, 12:34 PM   #2

I haven't heard of any problems from other 4000 users, but if you are getting a margin between pages even when you have roll paper selected, the print driver itself is inserting the space. If that's the case, there's nothing Qimage (or any other software) can do about it.

Edit: As an afterthought, when you select roll paper, check the roll paper options and make sure you have it in "banner" mode. If it is in "cut sheet" mode, the driver will insert a space after every page sent to the roll paper. It shouldn't leave any space if you use the "banner" selection.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote