Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Dec 13, 2002, 1:34 PM   #1

Default Custom "Quick Size" questions

I want to make a new size like 3x3 or 5x5 for the "Quick Size" tool. I tried right-clicking one of the existing sizes and this allows me to make a custom size but then I loose the original size (before I changed it). Is there any way to "add" a custom size so I still keep all the original ones as well?

The "Quick Size" tool has 9 different sizes and each size has a vertical and horizontal option (in the box that is dedicated for that size). When I make a custom size as I outlined above, I no longer have the vertical and horizontal option. There is just the one custom size that I created. Is it possible to have have 2 custom sizes (like 3x3 and 5x5) within one of those grids/boxes in the Quick Size tool?

Thanks for your help.
kyun7128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2002, 10:34 AM   #2

You can only define nine quick sizes and one "Custom" size, and the print orientation buttons only apply to sizes that are not square. So, you'd have to just pick a size that you rarely/never use and overwrite that size with what you want.

The other option is to click "Custom" and then enter your custom size next to "Specific Size" at the top. It will remember that size, so you could click "Custom" and "Specific Size" to get your 3x3. By doing it that way, you can effectively get a 10th custom size.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2002, 12:20 PM   #3

Thanks Mike...I'll try that.
kyun7128 is offline   Reply With Quote