Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Feb 7, 2006, 12:19 PM   #1

Problem: Title being printed below image when printing from Q image from "converted" (to tif after processing) file generated by Raw Shooter Pro 2006. I mat my prints with a .375" reveal for signature and description, so this title is left on print-I don't want it.

Raw Shooter (RSP) support forum states that their 'batch conversion' does not attach to image so should not print, but it does. They claim it must be the printing program :rollI doubt it since "save as" title from Photo shop doesn't print (presumably that is the equivalant of the title found in 'batch conversion' of RSP. I have suggested they try it on a trial version of your program and that I would ask you about this issue. This is a 'no go' issue for me, since I do not mat my prints over the edge of the image printed and have never had this issue with PSCS processed RAW files. I prefer the Workflow of RSP and only occasionally need to do more in photoshop, so would like to avoid the existing problem without giving up RSP.

Thanks for your help

Steve
Country Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2006, 10:02 AM   #2

If the title is being printed under the print (rather than on it), you probably just have "Info" checked on Qimage's main window on the job options tab. If you have "Info" checked, Qimage will print the filename (and possibly other info) below the photo. Uncheck the option and it should go away.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote