Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Mar 22, 2006, 12:53 PM   #1

I am trying to print a Package of Predefined Sizes for all Selected Images (exemple 7b in "learn by exemple" in the help menu...

here is exemple 7b...

Example 7b: Printing a Package of Predefined Sizes for all Selected Images (in this case three 4x6 and one 3x2 print)

1. Click the "Custom" button on the "Size" tab under the preview page.

2. Click the "Layout: predefined page set" radio button on the left side of the window.

3. Click "OK" and on the subsequent file-open dialog, select and open the file: "4x6 (3), 3x2 (1)".

4. Templates will appear; note that there are four templates on the preview page.

5. Enter the number "4" in the "Copies" edit box above the thumbnails.

6. Navigate to a folder that contains images using the folder browser directly above the thumbnails/file names on the main window. If the folder browsing panel above the thumbnails is not visible, you can show the panel by clicking the button above the thumbnail grid next to the folder history dropdown or by using the "File", "Show Folder Browser" option on the main menu. When you have selected a folder that contains your images using the folder browser, the images/file names in that folder will display under the folder tree.

7. Optional: You can hide the folder browser by clicking again on the button if you like in order to have more room for viewing thumbnails.

8. Select one or more thumbnails in the thumbnail area using the standard Windows multi-select functions of Ctrl-mouse click or Shift-mouse click.

9. Right click in the thumbnail area and select "Add to Queue". Each selected thumbnail will fill all four templates on each page, resulting in packages of three 4x6 and one 3x2 prints of each selected thumbnail. (this in bold is not true... only 1 page is created with the first thumb selected).

10. Click the "Print" tool button.

My problem is when i clic on "add to queue" on step 9, only 1 page is added to the queue even if 10 thumbnails were selected

gentleman_farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 22, 2006, 5:34 PM   #2

Are you sure that your layout got saved as a layout and you are using the "Custom" button and "Layout" to load it before you try to add pictures?

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2006, 10:28 PM   #3

Yes, i am doing exactly as in the exemple...

BTW, i am running in demo mode for now, could it be a limitation in the demo mode ? I know their is a limitation of 10 images in the queue but this is not my case... i have a layout of 4 picture... select 2 thumbs.... click add to queue... only 1 page is added
gentleman_farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2006, 11:09 AM   #4

Also note that if you are using the demo, you will only be able to get one page from that layout. That restriction will be removed if you buy the full version.

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote