Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:37 AM   #1

I recently downloaded and registered QImage Pro and just wanted to say it's fantastic! I now have much greater control over what I send to my printer and the color and sharpness it produces are second to none. The program is running great and I've experienced zero problems. Thanks for a great product!
44Magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 16, 2006, 10:19 AM   #2

Thanks! As I pointed out in another thread, I've never gotten so many compliments as I've gotten for the 2007 version. The vast majority of people seem to love the new streamlined, skinned interface, the super fast and super high quality Hybrid interpolation methods, and the new features that make specialized print jobs easier. It's good to see that all my late nights paid off big time! I think it also helps knowing that you can now buy whatever level you feel comfortable with from Lite up to Studio, knowing that if you should need the extra features of the higher edition(s) later, you can always trade up for just the price difference. That makes Qimage a (cost and feature) attractive product for everyone!

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote