Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Printing - Qimage Support Forum

Old Sep 3, 2006, 5:43 AM   #1

I have been using an 800x600 screen resolution with the latest version of Qimage Pro and Windows XP Professional - easier on my old eyes than 1024X768. However, with the latest version of Qimage, when I go to the Enhancement Filter Application window, I cannot sufficiently expand that window so that the OK button on the bottom of that window appears on my screen.
1) Is it the case that the minimum resolution for using Qimage is now 1024X768?
2) Is it possible to somehow get a full window of the Enhancement Filter window using a screen resolution of 800X600, so that the OK button appears in that window? If so, how?
Thanks.
Richard Hirschman
doowopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 4, 2006, 4:46 PM   #2

As 800x600 resolution fades into the past along with things like 256 color palettes, we are phasing out our support for this low-end resolution. The batch filter window is not 100% compatible with 800x600 resolution but if you have your Windows task bar in "hide" mode, the only thing missing will be the bottom part of the three buttons: "Clear", "Undo", and "Delete". As long as you know what the buttons are, you can still use the window.

Most 800x600 resolution screens are smaller in size (15 inches for example). You might want to consider going up to a larger screen such as a 17 or 19 inch screen and going up one size to 1024x768. The size of objects will remain the same and it will be a lot easier on the eyes than the "chunky" 800x600 screen!

Mike
http://www.ddisoftware.com
mchaney is offline   Reply With Quote