Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Misc Forums > Remote Control

Old May 31, 2012, 12:52 PM   #1

Default Beer Pong Cups ?

Hey guys, im planning on a big party in 3 weeks. As we all have seen in several american movies they use red beer pong cups for the beer, and i really want them !
I found the same cup on http://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/ but its see-through! I searched for a long time now, and those are the only ones that really look like the beer pong cups i want - but wrong color ><! On the original beer pong website the cups are just too expensive, because i need loads of them. Can you guys help me out ? If u know any websites where i can order them for a good price please leave me a post or PN !
ullive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 31, 2012, 1:13 PM   #2

umm... this is an odd question but as an American I can tell you the preferred brand of cups is Solo, 16oz red plastic party cups.

The ones on the beer pong website aren't actually too expensive as I believe you are getting 50 cups for the 6.45 EU, or at least that is what google translate shows. Walmart charges $7.90 USD for 50 16oz solo cups so it isn't too far off the mark. The one thing I would say is that the cups on the beer pong website appear to be 10oz cups, while this is probably a good size for beer pong it is easier played with the 16oz cups 2/3 full.

I noticed that amazon.uk has them...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/American-Par...8488005&sr=8-1
Old Jun 1, 2012, 4:24 AM   #3

Thanks for your help and your advices. I'll take a look at your suggestions. Man, I'm really looking forward to this party
ullive is offline   Reply With Quote