Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Misc Forums > Remote Control

Old Jan 11, 2005, 2:37 PM   #1

Since getting my A95 I've decided there's 2 things I want for it, both of which need to be created for lack of a retail version.

The first being a shutter release cable bracket. it's easy enough for me to fabricate a one off that I would just use myself but on the other hand a friend suggested that I run a small production assuming I'm not the only one with this need. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested and also if it would be better to create an adjustable one that would fit more cameras there by reducing price (illustrations have been sent with statement of disclosure to the U.S patent office:-)) or if a camera specific bracket would be more favored.

I'm swaying more toward adjustable because I would love it if I could just go buy one for under $40, to bad I can't. Anyone think it's worth starting a pole or something

I also have a good friend thats a programer reverse enginering the canon software to see how hard it would be to use a PDA running a Palm OS for a control, Time lapse control etc. with a viewing screen.
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 8, 2005, 10:36 AM   #2

try this one.

DAWGhttp://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=49267&forum_id=18
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote