Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Resizing / Interpolation

Old Jan 8, 2008, 12:49 PM   #1

I received a TDE Sysrtems 7 inch DigitalPhoto Frame for Christmas. Since our digital camera uses a memory card that is not compatible with the frame, I purchased a SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive (2.0GB)and downloaded my pictures onto that. I then inserted the flash drive into the picture frame but am unable to view the pictures. The pictures are downloaded on the flash drive, so that is not the problem. Am I using the wrong Flash drive for this camera? If so what one should I buy?

Thanks!
travelincle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 8, 2008, 4:30 PM   #2

I'm having the exact same problem with mine. I also copied mp3 audio files onto two differentflash drives (Cruzer 2GB & Cruzer 512mb), but nothing happened with either one of them. Am I missing something here? Thanks.
nomad89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2008, 8:47 AM   #3

Hi,

Try putting in a smaller memory card. I noticed that the TDE 7" photo framedoes not handle anything larger than 1 GB flash drive.

Good luck!
kipdole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2008, 8:48 AM   #4

Hi,

Try putting in a smaller memory card. I noticed that the TDE 7" photo framedoes not handle anything larger than 1 GB flash drive.

Good luck!
Old Mar 2, 2008, 8:48 AM   #5

Hi,

Good luck!
Old Mar 2, 2008, 11:07 AM   #6

Thanks so much for replying to my request for information. That was the problem. After I used the smaller 1 gb flash stick, I was able to download the pictures and view them on the picture frame with no problems. Thanks again for the info!!!

travelincle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 8:51 AM   #7

I have the TDE 7" digital photo frame. How do you download music onto it? I figured out that we have to use a 1G flash stick to load pictures but what about music?
macdonlj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2010, 12:39 AM   #8

So, now I know the 1GB bug in TDE digital frame now, I willing to buy a digital picture frame at present and I don't know which one to get while there are a lot types digital photo frames in every site.

I don't need the multi-function like mp3,mp4,tv, I need a frame only have the photo display function.
rhettsmile is offline   Reply With Quote